Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Post by Alone on Wed 29 Aug 2012, 1:43 am

So, as the title states, this is a review of the new 2012 Game, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. I myself have only just beat the game, and it's already a Favorite if not Top 10 Personally, The Game basically drops you right into the Action, as the Autobot scout Bumblebee, Defending a ship Known as "the Ark" Built by the Autobots, to abandon Cybertron in it's final hours, As the battle to save the Ark surges onward as you face hordes of Decepticons forces to Help Optimus get the dense systems back online, In order to Protect optimus though, Bumblebee takes a cannon blast to the chest, this is the beginning of the Game as after this point you go back to a prior date where you have to Defend the Ark as it struggles to achieve it's Launch as you jump in as Optimus to Find that Grimlock and his team have abandoned their post, after this point, you are tossed into the Epic war for the Final days of Cybertron, Cycling through missions as names such as Jazz and Cliffjumper, even a random Decepticon Guard.

I gave the Game a 10/10 Because it fit perfectly with War for Cybertron, and the Ending lines up directly to the 80's cartoon.

Alone

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum