View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dungeon Fighter Online

Post by Rebel on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 4:17 pm

Alright, as you guys know I have been looking from a game that is:
1. Not a button masher
2. A good PvP game
3. Can run on my comp

http://dungeonfighter.nexon.net/

There is a flash demo for it, try before you download. To be honest, if you can run Perfect World or LoL then this game will be no problem with its AQW-Like graphics only better.

Play the rediculously easy demo.

http://dungeonfighter.nexon.net/flashdemo.html

Okay, that is a really dumbed down demo, I played this game at a friends and am downloading as we speak. You have to raid a dungeon and take out the boss. Obviously online means we can all take the dungeon together.

When you get bored of dungeon raiding you can take to the PvP battlegrounds.

Loads of character types, classes, gear and items making this a wide open game with a lot of incentive to keep coming back and keep playing it.

Alright, I quote Liz:

"You will need 10 players in the game to establish a stronghold"

You herd teh man, we need another 9 people to make a GoD branch or "stronghold"

I have a few plans to advertise the clan etc when we get out there. Also, a lot of the people are quite intelligent over there and if you are looking for an intern....

Gimme feedback guise, I am starting this game but im gonna need others if its gonna take off.

ALSO... Dungeon fighter is coming to the Xbox 360 as an arcade game. Those of you with an Xbox 360 should definately want in.
Rebel

Back to top Go down

Re: Dungeon Fighter Online

Post by Guest on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 4:30 pm

Play, fun as @#$%. Find Kross, make him come back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Icate De Vampiel on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 4:34 pm

Um, guys? I USED to be the most feared Asura in Dungeon Fighter. Level caps been raised... If you all go for it, I'll start playing again. Im high enough level to start a in-game clan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 4:35 pm

I dont understand... it wont let me play.... apparently because I'm in the UK. Well, my friend played and he was in the UK XD
Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Icate De Vampiel on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 4:41 pm

Oh, right. Guys... Dungeon fighter has several... Quirks. The North American version? Is ONLY NA. There are versions for each place, sectioning off several people. Theres a way around it, try google. It requires a Ip change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 4:48 pm

Icate De Vampiel wrote:Oh, right. Guys... Dungeon fighter has several... Quirks. The North American version? Is ONLY NA. There are versions for each place, sectioning off several people. Theres a way around it, try google. It requires a Ip change.

So to play I would have to get my ass behind a proxy? Meh, too much work xD I would probably lag like a bitch being the only brit.
Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Icate De Vampiel on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 4:49 pm

Proxy, or do the smart thing and make DF think your in NA. Google how. I heard its pretty simple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 5:05 pm

Hrm... I found ways.... Maybe I might look for another game, even LoL is region based and stops me playing with you guys Sad
Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 9:52 pm

Idk many others, sorry Rebzy. =/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel on Wed 20 Apr 2011, 4:51 am

Hrm, I might look around but short of tricking AOL into giving me an American IP its gonna be hard.
Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:43 pm

Dam Cant play it at Aus Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: